Thursday, April 13, 2006

The dreamer... the unwoken fool...

Track 10 - ElDorado

Here it comes, another lonely day, playing the game,
I’ll sail away on a voyage of no return to see
If eternal life is meant to be
And if I find the key to the eternal dream.
The painted ladies of the avalon play in the sun,
Take to the road, to the north there lies the chills of cold,
To the south there lies the tales untold.
But in between there lies the place to close your eyes.
And I will stay, I’ll not be back, eldorado.
I will be free of the world, eldorado.
Say goodbye, the city’s heroes sing, bird on the wing
Feel, feel so free through the life upon the rooftop haze,
All the cheating and the broken days.
So through it all I see there’s nothing left for me.
So I will stay, I’ll not be back, eldorado.
I will be free of the world, eldorado.
Sitting here on top of everywhere, what do I care.
Days never end, I know the voyage’s end will soon be here,
No eternal life is here for me.
And now I found the key to the eternal dream.
Then I will stay, I’ll not be back, eldorado.
I will be free of the world, eldorado.
Then I will stay, I’ll not be back, eldorado.
I will be free of the world, eldorado.


Track 4 - Laredo Tornado

Summer days, where did you go,
You've let me down so bad,
Clouds fill the sky,
Gone is the dream
My happy hunting ground.
Wild buffalo played and I never saw a rainy day.
But it looks like summer days ain't coming back.

March April May, June and July,
You took me for a fall.
Big chief he lie,
Cold wind blows cool, so cold to make you die.
Mountain breeze, ocean bay and I never saw a rainy day.
But it looks like them summer days ain't comming back.

Laredo Tornado,
Adios amigos
What can you do, when your dream world is gone.
And your friends and lovers too.

West Winter Street under the ground,
The air that makes you choke,
Towers of concrete, helish go-round,
Were there when I awoke
City sky, pouring down with rain
That can never hope to ease the pain.
And it looks like summer days ain't coming back.

Laredo Tornado
Adios amigos.
Laredo Tornado
Adios amigos.

[img]http://www.evanitsky.com/elo/elostuff/images/album%20auto%20eldorado.jpg[/img]

TRACKS
1) Eldorado Overture(2:12)
2) Can't Get It Out Of My Head(4:26)
3) Boy Blue (5:17)
4) Laredo Tornado (5:26)
5) Poorboy (The Greenwood) (2:56)
6) Mister Kingdom (5:50)
7) Nobody's Child (3:40)
8) Illusions In G Major(2:36)
9) Eldorado (5:20)
10) Eldorado Finale(1:20)
11) Eldorado Instrumental Medley (7:56)*
12) Dark City (:46)*

Acúsome simple...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home